– Professional expertise: Your trademark application is handled by a lawyer specialized in intellectual property.
– Cost control: Competitive, transparent pricing.
– Ease of use: Fill in a form online.
– Guaranteed reliability: Your file is checked by our advisors to ensure that it is correct.
– Fast turnaround: Your trademark is registered in just 24 hours.
– Customized pricing: Choose from a range of options to suit your needs and budget.
With our trademark registration service, benefit from easy, reliable, fast and affordable registration, carried out by an expert intellectual property lawyer. Protect your brand now by contacting us.
(plus formalities), supervised by an Intellectual Property expert.
By registering a European trademark, you obtain protection in the 27 countries of the European Union, offering complete, harmonized protection for your brand on the domestic market.
A European trademark is valid in all member states of the European Union. This unique trademark offers comprehensive legal protection throughout the EU. What’s more, you benefit from a simplified procedure, with a single filing language and a single opposition procedure. In addition, the trademark owner can claim a six-month priority if the trademark has already been registered in a member country of the Paris Union.
Our services also include tracking of all deadlines to ensure that your brand remains protected. We recommend that you consult an IP lawyer to assess your chances of success before registering an EU trademark.